In fairytales, there is NO homework.

It's true!!! Have you ever seen homework in Snow White & The Seven Dwarves??? Or tests in Cinderella??? Or Even Macs in Beauty & The Beast??? I don't think so. We have to do homework. But remember about fantasy, it's important to have some fantasy in our lives. NOT TOO MUCH!!! You don't want people to be going 'I SHALL SLAY THOU!!!' right?? Imagination drives us. Stay Happy S1-04 :D

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stopped Writing.

Reason? Rip Offs. Know who you are. I don't take kindly to insulting of my ideas.

"cos people like isaac, copy my story, and claim he's not in any wrong and its ALL my fault." Quoted.

Uh yeah, that's about it. Isaac, if you're ever reading this, stop ripping off me. And I will not write again. Not here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home