In fairytales, there is NO homework.

It's true!!! Have you ever seen homework in Snow White & The Seven Dwarves??? Or tests in Cinderella??? Or Even Macs in Beauty & The Beast??? I don't think so. We have to do homework. But remember about fantasy, it's important to have some fantasy in our lives. NOT TOO MUCH!!! You don't want people to be going 'I SHALL SLAY THOU!!!' right?? Imagination drives us. Stay Happy S1-04 :D

Monday, February 7, 2011

Chapter 10 (The Vying For One)

Chapter 10 (The Vying For One)

“She’s just too beautiful...” Roy thought to himself.

Arthur caught the Dragon Knight looking at the Queen, and quickly assumed that something was up. He quickly cleared his throat.

“Ahem, Ahem... Here my dear Dragon Knight, is my wife, Queen Denise.”

Roy bowed down once more.

“I pledge my loyalty to both the King and Queen, and promise to help out as much as I can to ensure peace to the country.”

Even though he was pledging down his loyalty for the country, yet a new emotion was reaching out towards him, causing his chest to tighten. What was it? He had no clue himself either, for he was a man of few emotions, and being different from the norm had caused him to have close to no friends, so he mostly kept everything inside himself.

“And now, your duties will be.....” And so Arthur started blabbering about what a Royal Knight was about to do. Roy was actually only half listening, for all he was doing was to gaze dreamily upon the Queen, his mind wandering off...

That night, Roy was unable to sleep, his mind kept thinking of the Queen, her smile, how beautiful she looked with her white dress on in the fading sunlight. He told himself mentally “This must be love, I will fight for it!”

The next morning, the moment the sun rose, and the King was seated in the throne room taking visitors, Roy calmed himself down and went in with what he knew was an intolerable request.

“My dear King, in my village we have a custom, of men fighting each other for the heart of a woman.”

Arthur was puzzled, but he had a bad feeling about it.

“And so I would like to ask you permission for me to engage with you in battle for the heart and hand of the Queen, for I have fallen irrevocably in love with her. Please grant my request.”

Arthur was flabbergasted. “WHAT. THE.... HOW DARE YOU! I ACCEPT. BUT. First you must defeat my Royal Knights! Call the Behemoth!”

As the horns sounded for the Royal Knight Behemoth to come forth, Roy’s heart was beating like a sledgehammer, all the time wondering why was he so stupid to do such a thing. Truly love does drive people to the point of insanity sometimes, he reasoned with himself, even if it was a love at first sight.

Well, I decided to go with the "Love at first sight" arc, and now Isaac faces off with Roy! A battle of epic proportions is about to happen! And I'm not talking about muscles and fats only!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home