In fairytales, there is NO homework.

It's true!!! Have you ever seen homework in Snow White & The Seven Dwarves??? Or tests in Cinderella??? Or Even Macs in Beauty & The Beast??? I don't think so. We have to do homework. But remember about fantasy, it's important to have some fantasy in our lives. NOT TOO MUCH!!! You don't want people to be going 'I SHALL SLAY THOU!!!' right?? Imagination drives us. Stay Happy S1-04 :D

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chapter 11 (Half Dragon, Half Man)

Chapter 11 (Half Dragon, Half Man)

The Behemoth lumbered into the throne room, it’s head scrapping the ceiling of the room. It was obviously annoyed and frustrated.

“Why have you called me my king? You know I hate enclosed spaces.”

“I have called you here as this man here has challenged me for the queen. As my Royal Knight, you will first prove to me and him that you are more than worthy of fighting him. Feel free to wreck anything. It’ll be fine, I’ll pay for the repairs. But please take it out to an open space if you really need it.”

A huge smile split over Isaac’s face. “Got it.” he grunted.

“GRAAAAAH!” Isaac swelled up his muscles and threw a punch at Roy. Roy quickly dodged it, and the punch blew a hole out into the open air. Before Roy could recover from his initial shock, Isaac aimed a kick at him.

Having no choice, Roy decided to unleash his powers.

“Unleash seal.” Roy called forth the inner dragon that resided inside him, calling forth its power. He turned a dark shade of black, his eyes turned from blue to an intense red. Black wings sprouted around him, and he used it to cover himself as the kick blowed him out into the open sky.

“Oooof!” Even though the wings had shielded him from the brunt of the blow, he was still amazed at how much force the behemoth possessed. He opened his wings only to see the behemoth jump out of the gap, lunging towards him in a body slamming position.

The both of them fell all the way down to the ground, landing with a big crash, and creating cracks with the ground. But Roy was not beaten that easily, his skin had been reinforced with dragon hide, and he had increased his strength by a hundred fold.

Heaving with his might, Roy pushed the now surprised behemoth off him.

“How can you match MY strength?” the Behemoth was bewildered.

“Hah, I will win you, and the woman I love!” Roy was buzzing with self confidence.

The pair traded blows for a while, and it was apparent that Roy had the upper hand, for the behemoth was not one for long battles. He was just too used to squashing his opponents dead, and not to have them fight back.

“I’ll *huff* get you *huff* for *huff* this...” The behemoth staggered and his strength faltered.

Roy saw his chance at defeating the behemoth once and for all. Mustering the element of wind in his fist, he burst at Isaac, thrusting his fist into the Behemoth.

“Take this! FATAL CRUSH!”

The impact of this skill was so great that it created a mini crater in the epicenter of the skill, and the behemoth was thrown 50 feet away.

*Pant Pant* “Looks like it’s over...” Roy looked back up to the throne room, to see Arthur looking down at him, a smirk on his face.

Was it over?

Thank you very much and I would appreciate it if people stopped ripping of my plot, my characters, my ideas and such. I continued writing under the persistent pestering of my "fans"?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home