In fairytales, there is NO homework.

It's true!!! Have you ever seen homework in Snow White & The Seven Dwarves??? Or tests in Cinderella??? Or Even Macs in Beauty & The Beast??? I don't think so. We have to do homework. But remember about fantasy, it's important to have some fantasy in our lives. NOT TOO MUCH!!! You don't want people to be going 'I SHALL SLAY THOU!!!' right?? Imagination drives us. Stay Happy S1-04 :D

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dear Readers...

Due to the circumstances in reality, yes I base my story on some parts of reality, some parts on fiction, the current situation does not allow me to continue writing. I will change the previous chapter in hope that the story proceeds smoothly from that point, and I am sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Smiles,
Me_MikuMiku~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home