In fairytales, there is NO homework.

It's true!!! Have you ever seen homework in Snow White & The Seven Dwarves??? Or tests in Cinderella??? Or Even Macs in Beauty & The Beast??? I don't think so. We have to do homework. But remember about fantasy, it's important to have some fantasy in our lives. NOT TOO MUCH!!! You don't want people to be going 'I SHALL SLAY THOU!!!' right?? Imagination drives us. Stay Happy S1-04 :D

Saturday, April 3, 2010

sneak peak.

Chapter 5 - Forgotten Love

“Really, Kim, I don’t have much time left...”
*Mitchel breaks free of Kim’s grasp, and steps off the star-gazing rock.”
“Mitch, you know I can’t live without you. Why are you doing this to torment me?”
*Mitch turns around to face Kim for a last time. Kim sees the tears falling from him*
“As much as I would like to, I can’t disobey the King. You know how torn apart I am about this? You know what I went through just to make this decision?”
“But...”
“If I have to say this, I will... LEAVE ME ALONE!”
*Mitchel runs away from Kim, and Kim just sits on the rock, crying her heart out...”


THIS IS A SNEAK PEAK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home